New year, New beginings!

New year and the start of a new journey, for you it would be the start of your journey through life together.  For me it's the start of another years adventures!
Keep checking back to my blog for the latest weddings so that you can keep up to date with my news and latest wedding imagery.
I wanted to start off with showing off one of my favourite weddings of the year.
The ceremony was held at Pinner Parish Church and then it was off to Shendish Manor, which as you will see, had lovely grounds for all the gorgeous photos Selina and Phil wanted.
Selina has excellent taste and an eye for detail, I loved the vintage feel she gave to her wedding with her little touches of flowers arranged in little teacups, and her laser-cut butterfly place settings, beautiful!
This image from Selina and Phil's wedding has just been awarded Highly Commended in the SWPP (Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers) monthly image competition.

This image was also awarded highly commended in the SWPP monthly image competition.
But, enough of the awards lets get on and see the rest of the wedding.







 






 













 












Comments