Fanhams Hall elegant wedding and why should you use a Videographer for your Wedding Day?


Sometimes couples come to me with a venue I have never heard of before, somewhere new to photograph is so exciting.
So, when Kirsty and Reece told me they were getting married at Fanhams Hall in Ware, I went to have a look around before the big day and fell in love with the place immediately, it is so beautiful!



 There are so. many spots outside for photos and inside the building is also totally gorgeous, so if it rains, no problem, we can do some lovely photos inside!
Sometimes my couples are dubious about booking me if I haven't shot at their venue before, I have no idea why? A new venue brings new ideas and new inspiration, it is so refreshing to shoot in a venue I haven't been to before.



Kirsty and Reece actually got married in The Church of the Sacred Heart of Jesus and St Joseph in King Edwards Road, Ware, just down the road from the venue, I weather watched all week keeping my fingers crossed that the rain that was forecast would stay away! And it did!! Again a church I had never shot in before, but I still got shots I love, and hopefully Kirsty and Reece do too.



Wedding car wise, they had three white Rolls Royce cars for the Bridal Party and two Red London Buses for their guests, what fun we had with the big group shot and an off the cuff bridal party shot!!





These guys were such fun!!!

So, I couldn't believe it, it was supposed to rain, but the sun showed it's face for our couple's portraits for a bit, so we made the most of it while we could.




Fahams Hall, being the fabulous venue they are, supply a golf cart to get you to all the good spots in the grounds, so we buggy'd over to the Japanese Gardens which had started to come into bloom and I could do some of my usual creative shots....




I do so love a pink Wedding cake, details and any anything Rose Gold, especially Rose gold confetti, like the stuff that was thrown as Kirsty and Reece entered the room for their Wedding breakfast .......












So here comes the question.... should you have a videographer for your day? I asked Kirsty why she chose to have a videographer for her day and this is what she said: 
"We decided right at the start that we wanted to use a videographer. So many friends had told us that the day goes so quickly and you miss or forget so many amazing bits. Already, I have forgotten  some of The touching words in the speeches and I am so excited to hear them again."
Louise Shrigley Wedding Films was also responsible for the incredible Grooms Speech, here is the Wedding speech film that had everyone gasping and laughing: 




Reece secretly contacted Louise to film him 'searching' for his speech, when he stood to do his speech after the Wedding breakfast he pretended he couldn't find it, then ran out of the room to go and find it, it was then we all saw a screen and the film began to play, honestly one of the funniest things ever! 







These days I really love to go out with my couple and the bridal party after the Wedding breakfast, (in case you are wondering, it's called a Wedding breakfast because it's the first meal you have together as Man and Wife!) The golden hour light is much softer and can lead to romantic looking images, but added to that everyone is very relaxed and some fun can also be had. 












I asked Kirsty what elements of the day were homemade, she replied "Not much! ha ha!"
But they were, the favours which were lottery tickets, Flip flops for tired dancing feet, toilet baskets, table names, made by Kirsty's cousin, the table plan which was lettering on a huge mirror and the hangover bags, which everyone could help them selves to and contained, Haribo sweets, paracetamol, water, chewing gum and Alka Seltzer.

First dance was made extra special with some dry ice and Groom Reece breakdancing! I think he was really happy about being married to the girl of his dreams. x





Kirsty's advice for those of who are Wedding planning right now:
"Enjoy the planning, the venue / supplier visits and the lead up because the Wedding comes round so quickly.  Take pictures of your journey, plan and prepare together, have fun and don't get stressed.  the day itself is truly amazing but goes by in a flash so make sure you take it all in - it's the best day of your life!!"

Credits:
Photographer: Me! (and my husband Andy second shooting)
Dress: Laudes by Stella York from Pure Couture Beaconsfield
Shoes: Rainbow Club
Bridemaids Dress's: TFNC London
Florist: Halo Blossom
Harp and Flute: Bagatelle Duo 
Groom and Groomsmen suits: Moss Bros
Makeup: Anna Farns
Dancefloor and KR letters: Save the Date UK
Photo Booth: OMG entertainment
Personalised confetti, tissues, place names, page boys sign, boys hip flasks, welcome sign: Etsy




Comments

  1. Wonderful wedding photography. I really appreciate your article.
    My Profile || My Page

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a Magnificent post here. I found this blog very useful for future references. keep sharing such informative blogs with us. Wedding photographer Positano

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts