Starting off as we mean to go on.....

The New Year has started off on a really great high!
I ended 2016 with a Gold Awarded image from The Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers, then started the year off being nominated and shortlisted for Classical Wedding Photographer of the year too! Going up against some of the Worlds most renowned Photographers.
I didn't think anything of it, obviously I wouldn't win anything? So, I didn't book my ticket to the awards dinner.
But, to my surprise I received an email to say I had won 3rd place as Classical Wedding Photographer of the year!
Its so nice to start the year off on such a positive note and to be super busy too!
So, at the moment we are busy with Weddings and Wedding fairs, our last one was in Chelsea Old Town Hall, our next Wedding is at Shepperton Studios, we are going all over the place this year! A few far flung places for our weddings!
Below is my award and my my award winning image, see you soon!




Comments