Goodbye 2016, Hello 2017!

It's been a while since I wrote a blog, so I thought I would just do a quick one to wave good bye to 2016.
It's been a heck of a ride this year with 30 wonderful Weddings, we had rainy Weddings, hot sunshine Weddings, Cold Weddings, Windy Weddings and best of all a foggy Wedding! We had it all.
I'm looking forward to January as we will be celebrating my Husbands milestone birthday, we also will celebrate 19 years of marriage and our daughter turns 19 too! (Yes, we got married just days before she was born!)
I'm also looking forward to the three Wedding fairs I will be exhibiting at in January, I have spent the last few days preparing some special bits and bobs for them, have a look at my Wedding Fairs Dates page on the Website for details.
So, the last day of 2016 I think we are all looking back and going over how the year went for us, there are always highs and lows, but as I mentioned to someone the other day, we won't know how good the good times are until we experience some bad times.
But, I'm happy to say, the year has ended on a high for me this year, with three lovely Weddings to finish off the year and also three awards, one Gold award from The Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers and two highly commended awards from The National Photographic Society.
So, here are some favourites from 2016:

Gold Awarded image from The Societies


Highly Commended Award from the NPS

Highly Commended award from The NPS














































 

Comments