Amelia & Tom E-Shoot, Eastcote House Gardens

I am very excited to be photographing Amelia and Toms Wedding this Saturday, first at The Holy Trinity in Northwood and then onto one of my favourite venues Moor Park Mansions in Rickmansworth.

We went to my favourite place Eastcote House Gardens, the flowers are coming into bloom and the wisteria is out now too, such beautiful colours!

You don't have to have booked me for your wedding to have an engagement shoot, the shoot is just £100, you get all your pictures on disc and you could use them for your save the dates or invitations.
Plus, if you book me for your wedding within 90 days you get the £100 deducted from your wedding package, so in essence it would be free!

Anway here are some of Tom and Amelias' photos, so looking forward to Saturday!



























Comments