New Year's Retrospective!

As it's the New Year I thought I would go through the photo archives and try to sum up 2012 through my photo's.  It's an interesting thing to do as you kind of forget what you were up to throughout the year. Wow what a year! here goes!!
The year started off with a bang! A silver in the SWPP monthly competition with this image of my bride and now one of my very good friends Selina!

And then a second silver from Selina's wedding! 


I then not only was I awarded my licentiate with the SWPP,  they even chose my panel to publish in professional Image Maker magazine, a real honour!


Boris Johnson came to Ruislip Manor! I was booked to take photo's of his visit and because he's such a great guy, he agreed to pose for this picture with my Mum and daughter!


Boris came back for the opening of Ruislip Manor Library where he was again fantastic and read to the children...... how lovely!



Another silver! I also met the lovely Mum and Dad of this cute baby and the Dad might be tatooing my husband soon!

And then we had a bumper year of weddings! here is a small selection of favourites from the year, I love all my brides and grooms, each wedding is so different because of the different personalities and I loved each and every one of them! 



























And the another silver for the above image of lovely Ruby! She's so cute! I photograph her at least once a year!


i was comissioned by Hillingdon Council to photograph some street parties celebrating the Queens Jubilee, what fun!!


And on to the Olympics! I photographed the canadian Olympic team for Hillingdon Council!


Something amazing happened in Ruislip Manor in September.... party in the park and amazing free concert! I also saw my mate Jimmy The JAMtots Bear there entertaining all the children.





And now for something different! 
one of my favourite subjects....Jade and her ariel hoop!


Then came my dad's birthday, being a bit of a musical family, we went to his house ad him and mu daughter played their guitars and sang all afternoon.



Autumn brought the JAM2000 Drama production, every year I photograph a production for them, last year was Drama, this year will be the dance show.





A bit of invitation photography.


And a bit of food photography.


I had the distinct pleasure of photographing the FTSE Christmas party this year in London, a great night with some fab photo's!


New years Eve found me at QVardis for a wedding (pics to follow soon) and then the Cavendish for their New Years Eve Bond Night! 




 And lastly but not least, my bunny Loppy has been a bit poorly these past few months, we are hoping he will get better soon as we adore him so much!



Just a very small snippet of what happened in the year of 2012 for me, Louie and Andy my wing man as it were! My kids for being funny (Ayrton!) and my daughter (Treacle) for cleaning and her beautiful singing and my Bunwa Loppy for being the most cuddly thing ever!
Happy New Year, We hope it brings many wonderful things for everyone!!







Comments