Wedding Photography at The Grange, Northwood, July 2012

This year has been a bumper year for weddings! Especially July.
This has taken me to new venues in new areas, which I have loved and taken me back to some of my favourite venues too.
Although The Grange is near me this is the first time I have shot here. It's a pretty venue with a lovely marquee out the back, I would say suited to a more imitate wedding.  The food is amazing and the staff extremely friendly and helpful.
Anyway I had the extreme pleasure of photographing the lovely Eleanor & John Maxwell's wedding, starting with the Bridal preparations at the Brides house in Eastcote and then onto the ceremony at St Lawrence Church in Eastcote.
Anyway I will let the photo's do the talking as it were!





















































A big Congratulations to one of my favourite Brides and Grooms! x

Comments